That sudden realization lead to another scary thought. Hold on, that means that by the time you reach my age I will be 60-Sixty!! Why on Earth would you feel attracted to me when I am sixty? Ok, let us say I stay fit for the next 20 years and I will somehow manage to look...what, fifty? Can a fifty year old looking guy (who already hit 60) be found sexy by a 40 year old guy?. As shocking s this thought might be, there is no reason to assume he will not feel attracted to me anymore. Proof of that is that now he is only 20 and loves my body. I guess each person is a different world. Thank God people have such different tastes. He likes more mature looking guys (He will not admit this; he claims to simply like good-looking guys, regardless of their age).
The fact is I always fancied younger guys. Even when I was a schoolboy I used to have a crush on younger boys. Luckily, the school I attended was an only boy`s institution, a catholic school belonging to the Don Bosco network. To me girls were only a species represented by my sisters and my cousins friends, so never really saw a reason to miss the female company. Funny how when I think of that distant time when I was Matts age I remember considering 23 year old guys too old for me..Look who´s talking now.
Two weeks ago I flew home for a two week vacation. My sister Anita, who is only four years younger than me and happens to be an extremely sensible woman, told me off for dating such a young boy. She did have a point, though. He might be a brilliant student (he is currently in his second year of architecture) but the fact is the cultural gap is huge and should not be ignored. After all, I grew up in the late 80s and blossomed in the 90s, which to him is as a distant time as the Vietnam war is to me.
The fact is I always fancied younger guys. Even when I was a schoolboy I used to have a crush on younger boys. Luckily, the school I attended was an only boy`s institution, a catholic school belonging to the Don Bosco network. To me girls were only a species represented by my sisters and my cousins friends, so never really saw a reason to miss the female company. Funny how when I think of that distant time when I was Matts age I remember considering 23 year old guys too old for me..Look who´s talking now.
Two weeks ago I flew home for a two week vacation. My sister Anita, who is only four years younger than me and happens to be an extremely sensible woman, told me off for dating such a young boy. She did have a point, though. He might be a brilliant student (he is currently in his second year of architecture) but the fact is the cultural gap is huge and should not be ignored. After all, I grew up in the late 80s and blossomed in the 90s, which to him is as a distant time as the Vietnam war is to me.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário